2 Thai coconuts (both the liquid and the "meat")
6 small cloves of garlic (mine were really small, thin; otherwise I would have used 2 larger ones)
1 inch piece of ginger
1/4 cup chopped up lemongrass
1 inch piece of a fresh Jalapeno pepper
1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric (or better yet, freshly ground turmeric root)
1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
1. Open the coconut. (It took me one minute by using my chisel and a hammer. I made a round circle on the top, then flipped it open.)
2. Pour the coconut water into a large bowl, and from that, into your Blendtec Total blender. Then set the coconut aside. You will scoop out the "meat" later.
3. Cut the garlic cloves into a few pieces and put into blender.
4. Peel and grate the ginger and put the gratings into the blender.
5. Add the lemongrass, jalapeno pepper, turmeric and Celtic sea salt to the blender, and blend.
6. Now scoop out the coconut "meat" and add to blender. Blend until smooth.
7. Pour into bowls and eat. Enjoy!